Plate Rolling Services
The complete service
With our capacity to create cylindrical products from various materials 3000 mm wide by 20 mm thick and our continuous investment in the latest technology, personnel and machinery, we are confident we will exceed your expectations. At P.P. Group you can be assured of clean rolls, thereby reducing carbon steel and stainless steel contamination. We have the ability to stitch cut holes prior to rolling to aid assembly and can also remove the stitch cuts before delivery if required. Combined with our edge prepping service, you will receive a component ready for welding. Our employees are amongst the most knowledgeable and competent in the industry, so why not contact us today to learn how our processing services can help you meet your requirements?
- Laser etching technology to help reduce assembly time by marking positions
- Stitch cutting technology to aid assembly when removing apertures
- Removal of stitch cut apertures if required
- Edge prepping service prior to rolling creates components ready for welding
- Pre-bending rolls which reduce the need for scrap on both ends
Our dedicated fleet of vehicles can give you a premium delivery service throughout the UK and Ireland. We are renowned for our flexibility so please speak to us to discuss all the available options.