The P.P. Group of Companies are seeking an experienced Fabricator Welder to work full time at their Oldham based site.
• 5 years’ experience as a Fabricator welder
• Minimum requirement of Level 3 in Fabrication and Welding
• Must be able to read and work from fabrication drawings
• Good understanding of NDT, ASME welding standard and possible X Ray weld requirements
• Must be able to understand and deal with issues caused from Welding – i.e. bracing, pre setting, distortion, thermal shock, spatter control, shrinkage
• Experience working with different material i.e. mild steels S275, grade 70. Stainless steels 304L, 316L, duplex and possibly aluminium
• Full set of personal tools
You will be responsible for the fabrication of plate, sheet metal and sectional assemblies. Welding to an ASME standard moving into EN1090 (with ISO3834) ensuring you adhere to relevant legislation, health and safety guidelines and company procedures.
• Preparing and Welding in processes: GMAW/FCAW/TMAW/MMA
• Dressing and finishing of final products
• Working with and developing skills of Apprentices
Working hours: 8am to 4.30pm – Monday to Friday with occasional overtime when required.
Salary: £12.50–£14 per hour (Depending on experience) plus £40 weekly attendance bonus.
Benefits: Annual Bonus, Pension Plan, On Site Gym and Games Room.
Email your CV to email@example.com for immediate consideration.