Trainee CAD Technician
Position: Full Time/Permanent
Location: P.P. Group, Oldham
As a Trainee CAD Operative, the successful candidate will be expected to work as part of a team and support senior members of the CAD department.
The majority of the operator’s day will be occupied by the production of 2D drawings using SigmaNest CAD software.
Additionally there will be day to day administrative duties such as filing of drawings and other CAD documentation.
Main Duties and responsibilities will include:
• Drawing 2D geometry and creating parts.
• Day to day administrative duties.
• Prioritising your workload to help the team meet deadlines.
• High attention to detail.
• Ability to work under pressure in a high paced environment.
• Good communication and telephone skills
• Basic knowledge of Microsoft office (Outlook, Word, Excel)
• General Windows based IT file management.
• Ability to read technical drawings and produce 2D CAD drawings.
• Some level of 2D AutoCAD (or similar).
• Mechanical/manufacturing/office experience will be an advantage.
We are looking for applicants with good attention to detail who are looking to start a career in the manufacturing industry.
Hours & Salary: To Be Agreed
If you are interested in this position; please email your CV and covering letter to email@example.com